Your donation will help change lives
Your contribution will make a huge difference. If you would like to donate to the WFC initiative financially, please press the button below. However, if you would rather donate other items, such as food or equipmment, please read the information found on this page and fill out the form below.
Cash donations over $2 are tax deductible as we have deductible gift recipient (DGR) status and are registered with Australian Charities and Not for profits Commission.
Establishment of Food Collective
- Fit out warehouse – plumbing, electrical, carpentry, signage (labour and/or materials) and floor covering
- Equipment – supermarket type shelving, office and reception furniture, walk in cool rooms (fridge and freezer), display fridge, coffe machine, pallet jack and forklift
- Vehicles – vans, trucks and trailers
- Planter boxes, soil, soft fall mulch, compost, straw bales, seeds, seedlings, fruit trees, non-treated timber
- Drip irrigation materials, wheelbarrows, garden tools
- Outdoor furniture, BBQ, pizza oven
We are happy to take new, good quality second hand or slightly damaged items that can’t be sold.
Ongoing operations of Food Collective
- Donations of food in bulk or retail packaging (includes fresh, refrigerated, frozen and dry goods)
- Donations of household and personal products (e.g. cleaning, personal hygiene and other non-prescription pharmacy items)
- Funding to operate the Food Distribution Centre – electricity, fuel, insurance, training and management of volunteers
- Funding and expertise to develop a community program – workshops, training, events and information for community members
We understand that it isn’t practical to make a trip just to donate and that some items are better off not being sent via mail. That’s why we are able to arrange a pick-up for your donation. Please fill out the form below if you would like to schedule a time for us to collect your donation.